• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

smithrw

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2012
I’m looking for someone to rent the master bedroom in my house in Grove By The Sea. I own the property and have lived there for 12 years. During that time a bunch of people, mostly locals, have shared the house with me, most of them have been 20 or 30-something women. Some have stayed just for the summer, others have stayed for 3 or 4 years.

The house is a 3br/2b with an attached guesthouse and is partially furnished. The person living in the guesthouse has been there for about a year. There is an additional bedroom in the main house that is currently not being used and is also available.

The neighborhood is great and the location is hard to beat. Grove by the Sea is about ¾ mile east of Seaside on the north side of 30-A in Old Seagrove.

If you think the situation might work for you just give me a call and leave a message. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible and answer any questions you might have. A small car or no car is a real plus. No smoking or pets please.

Master Bedroom in Grove By The Sea w/bath/entrance/util/cable/wifi: $600 mo

Rick Smith, 850.534.0127

Attachments

• frontOfHouse_11.28.2010.jpg
    frontOfHouse_11.28.2010.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 221

sRj

Beach Comber
Apr 14, 2013
My fiancé and I are interested in renting out your master bedroom. We both work in seagrove and don't have a car. We are currently live with his mother in a tiny studio until we find a place so you can imagine our desperation. We have the money to immediately move in so money is not an issue. We are a quiet couple so you wouldn't have any problems. please consider us.

steffj3@yahoo.com

paoboys

Beach Comber
Jan 20, 2011
Pt Washington
Hi Rick- two college students (going into senior year) looking for May-August- they have good paying jobs- work 10-12 hour days and are very good kids. This is their second and third summer working the beach.
401-474-8265 tom