• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

destinPT

Beach Lover
Oct 20, 2009
STRICTLY FOR THE LADIES........ In a few short weeks I will be launching my new ONLINE program Transformation 31. This will no doubt be the next big thing to change LOTS of females bodies.

It will include the exact nutrition, supplements, times , and perfect mix of training that is proven to hit the 3 most problem areas of the female body- Hips (lower abdominals included), butt and thighs! Of course we will be toning, firming and adding lean muscle to the rest of the body as well, so you will want to wear your tank- tops even in the winter ! This training will jack your heart rate and metabolism through the roof, dramatically improve you conditioning levels and strip bodyfat off of you like nobody's business.

Best of all for the first Launch you will get this full program for next to nothing! Just like or leave a comment or like and I will make sure to get all the info out to you the day before it launches to the rest of the Country! http://transformation31.kajabi.com/sq/25060-transformation-31

destinPT

Beach Lover
Oct 20, 2009
No problem at all! Just fill out your info on the link and as soon as its ready I will have you on the list to send all the info too.