• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane K

Beach Comber
Apr 18, 2013
Yes, it is finally here! The 30A Farmers, Market @ Rosemary Beach will be held at Rosemary Beach in the town center Rain or Shine every Sunday year round starting May 5 from 9am-2pm and on Thursdays starting on May 30 through labor day weekend from 9am-2pm. A family event that everyone of all ages will enjoy. The best of locally grown farm fresh fruits and vegetables, eggs, beef, and chicken. Fresh local seafood along with freshly baked artisan bread, homemade pastas, sauces, meatballs and BBQ sauce and local honey. Homemade Greek pastries and Greek food, and many delicious baked cakes, pies, tarts and cupcakes. Gelato, grits, herbs, olive oil and vinegars, fresh cut flowers, wonderful jams, preserves, salsa's and chow-chow's. An International Farmers Market Event with food from around the world along with delicious food from the South. For more information please contact Diane Kolopanas 850-213-0577.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beachberbs

Beach Lover
May 24, 2008
This is great news! Seaside can get real crowded in the summer and since I live closer to Rosemary I'm looking foward to the Farmers Market there.

Diane K

Beach Comber
Apr 18, 2013
I don't have the complete list of vendors put together yet but for the opening on May 5 we have over 20 and by the third week we should have between 30-40. We willl have vendors that you may be familiar with from other farmers markets in the area and new ones too. A few of the restaurants in Rosemary are participating too.

Sonjawave

Beach Comber
Apr 1, 2013
We're definitely looking forward to it, we're staying at Seacrest mid May. Yippee!! We can't wait.

dslbug

Beach Crab
Apr 21, 2013
Do you have space for another vendor? I have matted and framed photos of the beach is this allowed??
Thank you!!!

dslbug

Beach Crab
Apr 21, 2013
Do you have space for another vendor? I have matted and framed photos of the beach is this allowed??
Thank you!!!

Diane K

Beach Comber
Apr 18, 2013
30A Farmers' Market @ Rosemary Beach
Starting May 5, the 30A Farmers Market is coming to Rosemary Beach in the Town Center rain or shine, every Sunday year round from 9am-2pm and on Thursdays starting May 30 through Labor Day weekend from 9am-2pm.
The 30A Farmers Market will have an International flair with food and pastries from around the world including homemade Greek, Italian, French, Spanish, Caribbean, Latin and American to name a few. Local chefs from Wild Olives and Edwards will also be participating and creating some special dishes during the farmers' market and Vivo Spa Salon will be (Michael insert want you want).

We will also feature the best of locally grown farm fresh fruits and vegetables, eggs, beef, and chicken, fresh local seafood, artisan bread, homemade pastas, sauces, meatballs, BBQ sauce, local honey, grits, herbs, olive oil and vinegars, preserves, salsa's and chow-chows. Decadent baked cakes, pies, tarts and cupcakes. Try the gelato and wonderful jams, and take home fresh flowers to dress up any room. Don't forget your pets we have treats for them too!

So bring a picnic blanket and head out for a fun filled day strolling through the 30A Farmers' Market, restaurants and shops in beautiful Rosemary Beach, Florida. For more information please contact Diane Kolopanas 850-213-0577 or visit the website