• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mightyern

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
I figured I might as well get a good headstart on looking for a place they way rentals have been flying off the shelves lately.

I am 31 year old local female professional with two 60-65 lb dogs aged 8 yrs. & 5 yrs. I am seeking a place with a secure yard, 1-2 bedrooms and 1 bath are fine.

I am currently living in Panama City riding out my lease and commuting to Destin Mon-Fri (YUCK).

I would like to move as soon as possible if I can find something and my landlord will agree to release me from the last few months of my lease, but technically it is not up until October. This is somewhat of an issue as I am super tired of driving 105 miles a day.

I pay my rent on time and am very quiet. My dogs are both trained, house broken and love to play outside. Must have a fenced yard.
My family has lived in Walton County for over 75 yrs. and I have excellent references both professionally/personally as well as a paying tenant.

Please email Mightyern@msn.com if you have a rental coming open in the next few months. I am trying to plan ahead!

Rentalsat98rrealty

Beach Lover
Nov 25, 2012
Please visit our website as it gets closer to your move in date. www.98rentals.com

It is nearly impossible to forecast that many months in advance, but you are smart to start looking.

Depending on the breed of your dogs, we may have a property available now, its listed on the site.

Good luck in your search and contact us direct if we can help.

98 Rentals.

Mightyern

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Yeah, I know this is waaaay in advance but I was thinking maybe someone knows that they have a lease expiring around that time and maybe I could swoop it up before I am left homeless! I will keep you guys in mind though. Thanks!