• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

redsrus3k

Beach Crab
Apr 30, 2013
Still have any gemstones available?

I am one of your former clients from eBay. I have been thrilled with the ring my husband and I purchased from you for our 13th wedding anniversary! I recalled a conversation you and I had about me living in FL. You shared about visiting FL often and how much you loved it.

This lead me to do an extensive search to find that you actually live in FL now. Congrats on your relocation!

I am sincerely hoping to reconnect with you if you are still in the jewelry business. I would love to make some purchases (after all...time has passed...Made it to 19 yrs married...UPGRADE time! lol )

Thanks for your time in advance. And either way, I wish you lots of luck and peace in The Sunshine State! :)

redsrus3k@yahoo.com

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
I just had to say this since I keep seeing the point that this person is no longer a registered user on Ebay. That does not mean crap. I sold on Ebay for 16 years and had a 99.8, you cannot make everyone happy no matter what you do, positive and mine now says No Longer a Registered User because I had an email account hacked which was connected to my paypal account so I had to cancel the credit card I had on file for Ebay. I owed them a grand total of 12.00 but when they tried to charge it, they still had the old number and they immediately put my account as unregistered. I have since paid but I no longer buy or sell on Ebay and my account STILL says No Longer A Registered User because that is what I am, unregistered, not a thief. People in SoWal love to judge on face value. Luckily, I am about to sell and move after more than 30 years in SoWal and I have never been so happy to get out of a place.

"I buy quite a bit from e-bay and personally, I would not purchase from this seller. This seller, in the last month has over 50% of her transactions resulting in negative feedback. She never posted anything addressing the problems and that can easily be done.

Plus, she is listed as NO LONGER a registered user. E-bay may have received several complaints and "unregistered" her."

Thanks for helping to explain Yippie and IBD.

Florida Girl, there certainly is enough feedback information on eBay to warrant caution. If like SJ someone is unfamiliar with eBay, her 98.5% positive feedback sounded pretty good. But, when you dig a little deeper there was obviously a problem.

I only cautioned, not "condemned." I think there is probably a lot more to the story than is any of our business.

Aleigh, if you're still out there, I hope you find what you're looking for. Peace.