• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Pickle Factory now serving Thai Food at lunch Tuesday through Friday!

The fried spring rolls are excellent. I've had the shrimp and chicken fried rice, and shrimp curry - all very good.

Jeff and KJ are looking to please and are trying out different dishes - just tell them what you want.

kwalsh0001

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2006
SRB
Thanks for the info, Kurt. We'll have to try it....... Do you know if the Pickle Factory was responding to our SoWal thread, or is this just harmonic happenstance? :)

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
I believe SoWal peeps need to keep them busy at lunch. I'll do my part. It is really good thai food for lunch and pizza for dinner. The spring rolls are as good as any.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Thanks for the info, Kurt. We'll have to try it....... Do you know if the Pickle Factory was responding to our SoWal thread, or is this just harmonic happenstance? :)

I've been asking for Thai since I walked in and met them remodeling.

Pickle Factory is a hidden gem - under the radar. The place has personality. It's real Grayton. Where else can you sit on a comfy sofa and have a great pizza and relax? All of the food is good. Go check it out.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
That little corner of Grayton Beach is probably the least known and the best food in the whole of SoWal. Right across from Pickle Factory is the House of Klaus. Absolutely no ambiance but absolutely great food. The best "little" corner in SoWal for wonderful food.