• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
I am moving a lot of furniture and stuff, actually mine plus my Mom, and we are in need of lots and lots of moving boxes. If you have some or know of where to obtain some boxes, please let me know. I am aware that I can get them at the UPS store, but the smallest of boxes are $2.50 each and go up from there so, no.

kateplay

Beach Comber
Apr 28, 2013
I am moving a lot of furniture and stuff, actually mine plus my Mom, and we are in need of lots and lots of moving boxes. If you have some or know of where to obtain some boxes, please let me know. I am aware that I can get them at the UPS store, but the smallest of boxes are $2.50 each and go up from there so, no.

We just moved across country & bought the for $.69 at uhaul & home depot. It was easier having them all the same size!

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
We just moved across country & bought the for $.69 at uhaul & home depot. It was easier having them all the same size!

I was thinking about that as well but I thought I would post in case someone just moved here and had some boxes. We are moving 6 people into 2 different places so the boxes we need seem endless at this point...lol

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
Thanks for the suggestion, I will keep that in mind. I took a bunch of items to caring and sharing today and they wound up having a few they could me so it was a start.