• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tide12

Beach Lover
May 9, 2006
Grayton Bar and Grill- Anybody been yet?

I know they're open now. Odd that the website is still not up though.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Where is this new place? Is that the new name for what was formerly Criolla's?

Joby

Beach Lover
May 12, 2010
We went Saturday night. A couple of very minor opening week jitters and found it very loud inside (concrete floors didn't help)

The service was attentive and excellent. And the food...very good. Will definitely go again.

Overall two big thumbs up.

Beachberbs

Beach Lover
May 24, 2008
We went Friday night. The menu is very limited. I was expecting more items on the menu that would be reasonably priced when I heard it was a bar and grill. The guys ordered fish sandwiches and thought they were bland. My sister in law and I ordered fish entrees and really liked them. I will go back but wait a while to see if the menu changes at all. The waitress was a bit too attentive to the point she was a bit annoying but she was trying. Thought she was going to pull up a chair and join us. Lol.

golden

Beach Lover
Jan 14, 2013
I went Saturday night and service was great ... Food was good not great however it was only second night open so I think they will come around .. I will be back for sure !!

saycheezz

Beach Lover
May 25, 2013
My Lady and I had dinner at Grayton Bar & Grill last night. Congratulations to Mr. Johnny Earle and staff. Great job. Our meal was delicious and the service was awesome. The music was outstanding. Thank you
Raf & Bea
SayCheezZ