• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SRBBuddy

Beach Comber
Dec 30, 2012
I am in need of a few pieces that I would like to have built. I'm looking for a casual wooden dining table for indoors with side benches. Want something well built instead of store made and within budget. I am also in need of a few headboards, a king and 2 queens. Please message me if you might be interested and please send pics of your work.

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
I am in need of a few pieces that I would like to have built. I'm looking for a casual wooden dining table for indoors with side benches. Want something well built instead of store made and within budget. I am also in need of a few headboards, a king and 2 queens. Please message me if you might be interested and please send pics of your work.

Check with Kathleen's Kottage on 331. I know the owner's husband makes some really nice wood headboards. He also makes tables but I'm not sure if he makes dining tables.

Enjoy Now

Beach Comber
Feb 2, 2012
Will (Kathleens husband) built my dinning table with benches as well as other beautiful side tables and TV storage shelves. He is as nice as he is talented.