• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

saycheezz

Beach Lover
May 25, 2013
We are the new kids on the block. We just joined Sowal as part of being a local and to introduce ourselves as business owners.
My Lady & I own a bakery at Grayton Beach.
We are located next to Sherwin Williams off 283 s
Our products are all organic and authentically gluten free.
We currently specialize in Brazilian Cheese Rolls.
My Lady is Brazilian and we are both happy to introduce our delicious and addicting three flavors ; cheese , cheese with bacon , cheese with sun dried tomatoes.
We will be at the Rosemary Beach FM tomorrow.
See you there.

Last edited:

saycheezz

Beach Lover
May 25, 2013
We are the new kids on the block. We just joined Sowal as part of being a local and to introduce ourselves as business owners.

We are a Brazilian bakery in Grayton Beach located next to Sherwin Williams.
Our products are sold frozen with baking instructions on the reverse side of the package.
We serve free samples daily.
We look forward to meeting you one day and sharing our product with you.
Raf & Bea

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
These cheese rolls are amazing- get some at the market in RB this morning, or stop by and see Raf and Bea- they are so nice! And this might sound like a weird comment, but their commercial kitchen is sparkling! Those cheese rolls start out in a great place.

saycheezz

Beach Lover
May 25, 2013
Thank you Kurt. We appreciate your nice words and compliments - enjoy your holiday weekend.

saycheezz

Beach Lover
May 25, 2013
Awe. Shukran - thank you so much. We miss you guys very much. We have been so bizzy as well. We would love to see you soon. It will be our pleasure to show you our fun working place. Take care and thanks for your reply. Xoo

saycheezz

Beach Lover
May 25, 2013
Thank you soooo much. Your feed back is greatly appreciated. We enjoy meeting people like you. Please visit us at the bakery will be happy to show you around. Have a great memorial weekend.