• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

saycheezz

Beach Lover
May 25, 2013
Awe. Thank you for your nice welcome. It means a lot. We will be happy to meet with you at our bakery and share with you info and free samples . It will be our pleasure. Have a great memorial weekend

saycheezz

Beach Lover
May 25, 2013
Hello everyone. We would like to thank all of you for coming to the Rosemary Beach FM. We enjoyed meeting you all. We love people and specially when you ask us " what is a Brazilian Cheese Roll " it's so cute. I don't blame you. First time I had Brazilian cheese rolls was at Fogo de Chao in Houston. I loved them and I ordered some to go. I was disappointed as they said they don't allow there cheese rolls to leave the restaurant. I asked for the manager and he still said no. I guess I don't have to worry about this now :) lol. Have a fab rest of the memorial weekend.

saycheezz

Beach Lover
May 25, 2013
Jeff - thank you for stopping buy today to try our Brazilian cheese rolls. Appreciate your support. Key thing after baking in a conventional oven to let the product cool for 15 minutes - this will allow the inside of the cheese roll to fluff up and the texture will be at its peak. Bon appetit.