• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Jill, you once told us about the burger at a restaurant that no longer exists. We still miss that burger! That was our favorite.

We don't have a favorite one now. That's not saying that there aren't burgers that we really like.

The bread is important to me. I like its taste to be an asset, not just existing as a burger holder. I like the buns warm by grilling.

It'll be interesting to see the results of this thread!

beachgyrl

Beach Comber
Aug 8, 2012
Definitely Stinky's! Their bun is incredible and meat is seasoned just right. Love their seafood but the burger is excellent too!

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
I've had burgers at quite a few places but one really stood out to me recently and that was Pickles in Seaside, their Burger and Fries and location were amazing. The Red Bar burger is always very satisfying and hits the spot! The burger at Village Market Cafe has also always been good. I've heard really great things about the burgers at Johnny McTighes but I have never had it.

Collins ( I started a thread just like this one about a year ago and it had a bunch of replies!!)