• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sk6151

Beach Crab
Jun 9, 2013
Hello! My family and I are coming to the South Walton area for vacation next week. I have two special needs children (a 4 year old who is in a wheelchair and 1 year old) and I am looking for any activities/day trips that we can do other than the beach. I'm not familiar with the area so any suggestions will be a big help! Thank you!

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Hello! My family and I are coming to the South Walton area for vacation next week. I have two special needs children (a 4 year old who is in a wheelchair and 1 year old) and I am looking for any activities/day trips that we can do other than the beach. I'm not familiar with the area so any suggestions will be a big help! Thank you!

Eden State Gardens is great but we've had a lot of yellow flies lately.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Seaside Repertory Theatre shows - James and the Giant Peach in Seaside on Mondays at 6:30, an The Amazing Adventures of the Marvelous Monkey King in Rosemary Beach on Wednesdays, 6:30!

For more info, go to http://seasidereptheatre.wordpress.com/ and scroll down for the summer schedule!