• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Marla Burns

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2007
Digital Graffiti at Alys Beach is the world’s first projection art festival, with artists using the latest technologies to project their original works onto the town’s iconic white walls. YOU can be a part of this innovative art festival by donating your time.

Volunteer shifts are available for Wednesday, June 5 through Saturday, June 8.

All volunteers will receive free admission to the festival for one night and an amazing behind the scene view of the magic.

Please contact Renee at renee@culturalartsalliance.com or the Cultural Arts Alliance office at 972-622-5970 for more information and to sign up. Let’s do our part to ensure the vitality of the Arts in our community.

120608alys116.jpg

See SoWal.com Live Music Calendar and SoWal.com Events Calendar for complete listings of all the local music and events in and around South Walton this summer.

flyforfun

Beach Fanatic
Oct 20, 2006
Birmingham, Al
What a huge disappointment this year. Certainly was not worth the $100.00 we paid for tickets. I have been going for 6-7 years and was very disappointed. The quality of the artist was way down.

tomboymuldowney

Beach Comber
Jul 3, 2012
What a huge disappointment this year. Certainly was not worth the $100.00 we paid for tickets. I have been going for 6-7 years and was very disappointed. The quality of the artist was way down.

My first time going and heard all this hype about it. I've seen better graffiti under the Pensacola bridge. I went Friday and was very disappointed as well

chip hagler

Beach Lover
Oct 27, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
Whew, I thought it was just me. We were also disappointed with the displays. However the weather was great, and we had a great evening anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: