• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Went to House of Klaus today for a burger, and while the staff & atmosphere were awesome unfortunately we didn't like the burgers...

They are pre-mixed with spices & onions and when we asked about the onions not being added we were told that they couldn't change it and that we wouldn't even be able to tell the onions were there... All of their burgers are made with this recipe and the only way you can get one without onions is from the kids menu. (We wanted the spices just not the onions)

We got the order to go. When we got home & took our initial bites neither of us could eat the burgers because of the overwhelming onion taste and because of how many onion chunks were in them. We ended up throwing them out and moving the trash outside because of the onion smell.

If you like onions this is the place to get a burger. The other spices were great, the burgers were juicy, however it was our preferences on the onions.

We are looking forward to trying them again but choosing something else from the menu.

sunshine

Beach Lover
May 1, 2005
south walton
I love the burger at Great Southern in Seaside - they serve it with "Zippy" sauce and it hits the spot! Sometimes, especially off season, you can sub regular cheese for pimiento cheese (might be an upcharge, don't know because it is totally worth it). Can't comment on the fries because I usually get a different vegetable for my side. But they do have a darned good sweet potato fry.

Kashan

Beach Crab
Jan 18, 2009
Laguna Beach
The best burger IMHO is...

I really like the burgers at Flip Flops. The buns are delicious and fresh and the burgers are made to order!