• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kchalamidas

Beach Lover
Mar 12, 2013
Brand new remodeled 1 bedroom/1 bath ocean view Dune Villas condo in Seagrove beach! Stainless steal appliances. Hand made furniture might stay too. 230k or best offer!

Call 850-5023886 or email @ kchalamidas@yhaoo.com

Sorry for the typo all! It should be "stainless steel appliances". I also wanted to add that the unit has a direct beach access from the back patio. It is overall very quiet because it is a corner unit. It stays cool in the summer which reduces A/C usage. The unit has a vacation rental profit potential of >20k per year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 961
Last edited:

kchalamidas

Beach Lover
Mar 12, 2013
Really Nice looking unit! Love the finishes. Is this in the MLS. I was trying to locate it. I have some clients coming in next Saturday to look at condos like this and would love to add this to the list. Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for the interest and nice compliments! No, it is not on MLS. Please let us know what time you will bring by your clients on Saturday and we will accommodate!

kchalamidas

Beach Lover
Mar 12, 2013
Really Nice looking unit! Love the finishes. Is this in the MLS. I was trying to locate it. I have some clients coming in next Saturday to look at condos like this and would love to add this to the list. Thanks.

Hi Bobby, This condo is on MLS 602885 in case you need it! Thanks!

kchalamidas

Beach Lover
Mar 12, 2013
Why so much? Watercolors' are less than $1000/quarter and I think they have many more amenities.

All roofs were just recently replaced, new stucco, new exterior paint (Spring 2013)! Next association meeting will take place October 19th! Hard to believe that watercolor properties go for less than 1000/ quarter, but if you can give examples it would be greatly appreciated!

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Watercolor HOA dues are less than 1000/quarter. I was an owner there until recently but also was talking to someone who lives there currently who confirmed that they have not changed. All of what you mentioned as replaced should have been paid for out of established reserve accts.,unless you voted not to put money away for these expenses - your bad, and are now having to repay money borrowed in lieu of an assessment.