• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

johnnySaint

Beach Crab
Jul 4, 2013
Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting on the site.

I have lived in the area for years, and I am a local small business owner.

I have always enjoyed this site, and I have found it quite informative and fun.

I have decided to post today because I have a bit of an unusual situation .

My daughter ( also a local ) is just about to give birth to her second little girl any day now.
My parents ( in their 70's ) are very anxious to come down from Birmingham to be here for the special day.
Both my daughter's family, and myself are both in small one bedroom homes in the area.
The problem is that the folks must bring their tiny yorkie with them, and we are having difficulty finding a rental in the Seagrove area that will allow their pet, and is in our price range.

If anyone has any suggestions, or a small unit available, we would really appreciate the input.
We all REALLY want them to be able to be here for this event, so if you can help out.....THANKS !!

Have a great holiday weekend everyone, and please be safe.

Feel free to email me with any info.

Unclejohnsurfs@yahoo.com

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
:wave::welcome::sowal:

welcome to SoWal johnnysaint!

you should probably post your request again in the Vacation Rental Forum as well to ask SoWal readers - many are rental owners.

Also, be sure to contact SoWal Vacation Rental Partners who are the very BEST vacation rental experts in the area. Go to South Walton Vacation Rental page to get started. See list of rental companies, and give them a call. You can also do a search for properties listed on this page.

Good luck!

Last edited: