• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Yes. I liked the more casual menus. I miss the wings. Don't get me started on the Victoria salad. We used to like to go there, sit at the bar, watch sports, and have dinner. I don't like spending almost 30 dollars for an entrée when I'm drinking beer and watching sports. We went there many times during the Christmas-New Year's period and during spring break.

I'm at the beach pretty much all summer. Hubby is working hard back home. I was gonna do takeout from WB but the new menu is too pricey. If I'm gonna dine alone and spend 30 bucks for dinner, I'll eat at the bar at Borago and talk to Joy, Tiffany, Abby, and Joey.

Zebraspots

Beach Fanatic
May 15, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
I love the new bar and lunch menu, old food was horrible!

Agree that the dinner menu is overpriced - even for 30a.

Beachberbs

Beach Lover
May 24, 2008
Whiskey Bravo has priced themselves out of our budget for casual dinners. Wonder if anything will change after the summer season as far as prices or specials for locals that keep these places in business after vacationers go home.

Word6er

Beach Lover
Jul 30, 2009
Seacrest, FL
If you were fans of Smiling Fish at Gulf Place, the lunch menu at Whiskey Bravo is an exact replica. The legendary calamari salad is back! I haven't been for dinner but the lunch is spot on.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Does anyone else want the old menu back?

No.

If I may ask, what specifically about the old menu do you miss? If you want mediocre bar fare served at cut rate prices, McTighe's and Shades are going strong. You might also notice that there is actually evidence of invested management now with George taking over. If you want a hamburger and beer, order off the bar menu, it is always available at lunch and dinner. The fish sandwich I had off the bar menu two weeks ago at dinner was to die for, with a piece of fish bigger than what you might see served as an entree. If it is too expensive, well, what can I say other than that you get what you pay for. Case in point-the kitchen had the grease and damage in one year of operation under the old regime that one would usually not see for many years. The kitchen had to be wholly broken down and redone because it was a nasty operation. But it was cheap. Bon apetit.

Here's the dinner menu. No entrees under $25. http://723whiskeybravo.com/menus/dinner-menu/

Here's the happy hour menu. No items mentioned. http://723whiskeybravo.com/menus/happy-hour/

I'm at the beach a lot by myself. I liked to sit at the bar and watch sports. I don't see a bar menu on their website.I liked their wings. Like I said, if I'm gonna dine alone and spend 25-30 bucks for an entree, I'll eat at the bar at Borago and talk to Joy, Tiffany, Abby, and Joey.

Last edited:

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
Bar dining rules because you get the main course almost immediately. At happy hour, I'm happy with marginally edible food. If it's free, that's even better.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
We have eaten off the bar menu before upstairs and it was great- nobody ordered an entree. We have also eaten bar menu items at the downstairs bar. Maybe you have to ask for it?

George Barne's lunch menu is one of the best in town, with the best salads IMO. I would be totally happy if the lunch menu was available for dinner!