• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jill Tanner

Beach Fanatic
Jul 17, 2007
www.alaquaanimalrefuge.org
Even after 18 years, Cafe Thirty-A in Seagrove Beach still impresses and shines. The atmosphere is open and casual, yet sophisticated, with vaulted ceilings, upside-down market umbrellas, hand-painted chairs, intimate lighting and half-wall dividers creating the ambience. It’s a happening place to dine, enjoy cocktails at the bar, or appetizers with friends. The service is impeccable, yet unpretentious. It's the beach way to dine fine.

Join Cafe Thirty-A for Martini Night every Tuesday and Thursday year round for $5 martinis at the bar. Also, don't forget about Buy One Get One Entrees every night of the year from 5 - 6 p.m.

Cafe Thirty-A is known for hosting wonderful events and parties as well. Call to book your next event - 850-231-2166 or visit the website. We are grateful to Cafe Thirty-A for being a SoWal.com partner. Thank you for your support!

SoWal Dining Guide

130212-cafe-thirtya-006 (2).jpg

130412-cafe-thirtya-012.jpg

Attachments

• 130321-cafethirtya-027.jpg
    130321-cafethirtya-027.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 336

ktape

Beach Comber
Sep 25, 2007
You can be certain when you dine at Cafe 30A you will get an outstanding meal. No question the best casual fine food restaurant in our area.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Great food in a beautiful atmosphere with an exceptional wait staff. Here's to Harriet. The wine list is the best in SOWAL. I had my first foie gras while sitting in the open air bar upstairs when Cafe Thirty-A first opened. We and also had our first Margherita pizza 18 years ago (didn't like those chunks of fresh mozzarella on my pizza) and now it's almost the only kind of pizza we eat! LOL. And then there were those creamy grits with that wonderful little grilled quail sitting on top. Both the Margherita pizza and the Quail with Creamy grits are still on the menu and it is 2013.

Last week I tried the flash fried lobster for the first time and it was yummy. I didn't leave a morsel in its shell. I think I could have eaten 10 they were so good. Can't wait to have another one.

If you are only in town for a short while keep this one on your short list.