• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kwalsh0001

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2006
SRB
FOUND--one adorable older kitten. Markings as shown in pictures; grey tabby coloring. Extremely affectionate, and very comfortable around people--so we think this is someone's household pet. "He/she found us" last night (Wednesday) on Fairway Drive in the Santa Rosa Ridge subdivision off CR 393, midway between 98 and 30A. Please claim. We already have too many pets.....

Kitten1.JPGKitten2.JPGKitten3.JPG

Chaser

Beach Comber
Feb 12, 2013
There is a missing cat poster in my neighborhood (393 North) and it looks like this cat. I tried to contact them and left a message. Their number is 850-837-3869. The missing cats name is Paisly and is micro chipped.

kwalsh0001

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2006
SRB
Happy Ending!

We brought our "new found" cat to Kindness Pet Hospital (west end of 30A), where they located a microchip on her. They took the time to track down the owners info, and we were able to pass along our contact info. A short while ago, the owners contacted us, and we met this afternoon for the hand-off. My thanks to the efforts of the Kindness Pet Hospital staff for their help, at no charge.....!

It appears this resilient cat "lived off nature" (and perhaps the help of some kind folks) for about five weeks. We live about 1/2-mile from the owners, but--although we "drove the streets" and posted flyers--we never journeyed through the cat's original neighborhood.

We learned a lesson from this, too. Next week we will take our two cats to the vet, and have microchips implanted.....!

Happy original owners, and we're happy Mia found us in her "moment of need". She will be missed.

Last edited: