• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Stop by Grayt Coffee House at Monet Monet in Grayton Beach for great coffee every moring!

Breakfast: fresh pastries, hot biscuits, loaded breakfast burriots

Lunch: veggie hummus wrap, black bean burger, homemade chicken salad

Grab it to go for the beach! Or take time to walk the gardens, view art by local artists for sale and enjoy the gardens any time of day.

130430-grayton-029-2.jpg

The gardens are open to anyone who wants to enjoy them!

Read more, see photos, reader ratings & comments at SoWal Dining Guide | Grayt Grounds of Monet Monet

Last edited:
I am confused.

Who owns and runs the original Hibiscus Café and House?
Who owns and runs Grayt Coffee House where I stepped in a hole and was injured so badly that I looked like a cast member from The Walking Dead due to a bloody knee and was on heavy painkillers due to a sprained foot for weeks?
Who owns and runs Grayt Grounds at Monet Monet?
Which of these has the old menu that Hibiscus Café had?

Where is Cheri? I miss the old Hibiscus for breakfast with Cheri greeting us. :sosad:

ktape

Beach Comber
Sep 25, 2007
Kurt and Barbara Tape own Hibiscus and always have. Their niece Stephanie is the innkeeper, their son Warren manages the finances. The Cafe is independently operated by Colin Smith. Almost all the original items are still on the menu (better quality than before) with some great added items. After leaving Hibiscus Cheri operated Grayt Coffee Shop and now operates Grayt Grounds at Monet Monet. She never owned Hibiscus but managed it for a number of years.