• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jswbjw

Beach Comber
Apr 8, 2005
How did I forget Fire?!? Try the Sunday brunch!

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
I highly recommend Local Catch in Blue Mountain. Very relaxed atmosphere and some of the best food on 30a. Also, their prices are on point.

Go before the sun goes down to avoid having to wait.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I agree with the Louis Louis suggestion. Local Catch is also good - like their fish & shrimp tacos. I haven't had dinnner yet at Fire but their breakfast & lunch rocks!

Louis Louis is one of my all time favorite places ever!

Local Catch, Fire, Stinky's are hot among visitors and locals.. Other local faves are Nick's, Marie's, Seagrove Market Cafe, George's...

So many good ones out there. We go to Chanticleer Bakery for lunch constantly.

Whiskey Bravo is a real treat.. With smiling fish menu for lunch!

Paradise, Cafe Thirty A, and Onano remain favorites for a special dinner.... Fish Out of Water, V Seagrove too.

And Borago in Grayton Beach, still wonderful!

Bud and Alleys and Pizza Bar, fabulous food and great gulf views.

Crush Wine Bar in Seaside is a special treat for wine, sushi and special dishes.

The Perfect Pig is a new favorite for locals!

Red Bar on Sunday or any day is still going strong..

Had a great fresh grouper sandwich with hand cut fries at the new Grayton Bar and Grill last week.

Last edited:

spaglioni

Beach Lover
Dec 31, 2012
Crust on 98. Despite my critical review of the bad experience my wife had with the staff, the food is very good. Or, you can just walk in and walk out with some amazing bread.

busybusy

Beach Comber
Jun 29, 2008
Sergio's is fantastic and the owner is a sweetheart. Some of the kindest customer service I have ever experienced.... beautiful fresh salads, super thin crust pizza, all fresh, all house made. I always try to spread the word. Love GBG, Fire, and Stinky's for the burger.

Barefoot BBQ certainly has my vote. They serve one of the best salads I've had in a while. Locally grown spinach that is so fresh with tomatoes, cucumbers, and carrots. The homemade basil vinaigrette is excellent due to the fresh basil. Add their chicken, and you've got a great salad with protein that is low in fat (as long as you don't drink the vinaigrette -- LOL).

Last edited: