• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

iloveflorida

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2011
Santa Rosa Beach
misery loves company. sweep up around your own porch "LOCAL".

No doubt runner. But it's like a train wreck. I keep coming back and the funny thing is its the same ole people every time. If the forum weeded out about eight people it would be as enjoyable as driving a golf cart backwards at ten mph down 30-a, thru the new roundabout with noisy tourist hanging on the sides all with concealed weapons admiring the beautiful scenery and the TDC spewing out money for Emeril and more noisy tourist that pay bed taxes!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:rotfl:....that there is some funny stuff. I've missed this!

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
No doubt runner. But it's like a train wreck. I keep coming back and the funny thing is its the same ole people every time. If the forum weeded out about eight people it would be as enjoyable as driving a golf cart backwards at ten mph down 30-a, thru the new roundabout with noisy tourist hanging on the sides all with concealed weapons admiring the beautiful scenery and the TDC spewing out money for Emeril and more noisy tourist that pay bed taxes!!!

I'm getting a great "visual" from this..only problem is that the soundtrack is that catchy Susanna Hoffs tune...:blink:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
yes it does kurt. seems as though the sowal forum has become nothing but a place for people to complain and "taddle". i used to enjoy reading it every morning. not so much anymore. smh...

yes, sometimes people do complain about community issues and problems in the community. It's what a forum is all about. sometimes good info results, positive contribution by forum members, or we learn something new. sometimes its just a conversation with different opinions. It's all in how you look at things, either negatively or positively, and how you contribute. There are many great things happening in the forum (now as well as over many years), information being shared, people asking questions and contributing good stuff, if you care to look.

Last edited:

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013

Sounds like you drew inspiration from Beavis and Butthead.