• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Barefoot BBQ on Sunday: Excellent.
Brekky today: Donut Hut. Much better than Donut Hole, but he says it's worth the expense.
Dinner tonight: Whiskey Bravo. Best ever fried grouper sandwich with a blue cheese spinach salad.

Tomorrow: Dunno his plans.

BTW I didn't drive down with him. I have been sick from a staph infection that I caught at a gym. It's gone, but the after-effects of all of the meds have made me very fatigued with other side effects also. I begged him to go to the beach and relax for a few days, so he has.

If you go to a gym, wipe down all equipment before using it, shower immediately after exercising, and wash your gym clothes twice as soon as you get home.

Truman

Beach Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
Barefoot BBQ on Sunday: Excellent.
Brekky today: Donut Hut. Much better than Donut Hole, but he says it's worth the expense.
Dinner tonight: Whiskey Bravo. Best ever fried grouper sandwich with a blue cheese spinach salad.

Tomorrow: Dunno his plans.

BTW I didn't drive down with him. I have been sick from a staph infection that I caught at a gym. It's gone, but the after-effects of all of the meds have made me very fatigued with other side effects also. I begged him to go to the beach and relax for a few days, so he has.

If you go to a gym, wipe down all equipment before using it, shower immediately after exercising, and wash your gym clothes twice as soon as you get home.

Quite an unusual food report. :lol:

southof30A

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2004
Since this is a Dining/Food forum, the question begs to be asked, "So, how is the food at the gym?"