• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bluwater1

Beach Crab
Jul 5, 2013
Hello, I am considering renting out my carriage house in Rosemary beach, it is more of a studio feel with open floor plan and all stainless appliances with a full kitchen, the carriage house is new and has never been lived in. Please email with any questions or to set up a time to view the unit. Thanks

Richard Ragsdale

Beach Crab
Aug 13, 2013
Mature couple (retired attorney) with no pets and are non smokers. We are interested. Would like to view the property.
Cell- 770-855-0539
Richard Ragsdale

charleyc

Beach Comber
Aug 19, 2013
Interested

Hello, I am considering renting out my carriage house in Rosemary beach, it is more of a studio feel with open floor plan and all stainless appliances with a full kitchen, the carriage house is new and has never been lived in. Please email with any questions or to set up a time to view the unit. Thanks

I am interested in discussing the carriage house with you. Please give me a call at 850-276-7100.

gaylewylie

Beach Comber
Aug 13, 2013

Hello, I am a single retired lady interested in a long term rental. Would you be so kind as to send some photos?
Thanks!
Gayle

LynnM

Beach Comber
Apr 21, 2013

Single semi retired 49 yr. old professional female very interested in your studio. Please call 229-251-7931 or email lbmdesign2000@yahoo.com Thank you, Lynn

pitterpatter

Beach Crab
Nov 10, 2006
if still available, we just sold home in Seacrest and going to build again. We are retired couple and I am a spin instructor at Rosemary gym. have great references. 850 212-5630.

jenniferfrost

Beach Crab
Aug 23, 2013
I am a professional moving into the area from Celebration, FL. Need a place for a few months. Is your carriage home rented?

Lori Abruzzo Karian

Beach Crab
Aug 27, 2013
My child goes to the ohana school and I would like a place to stay once or twice a week due to events that are there. We live in sandestin. I am interested in seeing your place for the long term rental and if you are interested in only the school year and being able to rent to vacationers in the summer, that's even better. I am usually there on mondys and Thursdays if one of those works for you. Call me at 850 586 1300. Thx!

gail ellerbrake

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2013
is it still available? my cell number is 334=546=8313.

I own a home in grayton but only need a small space...i am retired . My number is 334-546-8313.