• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach.dr

Beach Crab
Aug 14, 2013
We are moving our family from the mountains back to the beach and are looking for a 1yr lease while we find the perfect home and location to buy. Ideally 3,000 sq. ft. and unfurnished, but we could put our furniture in storage for a year as well. We are shooting for a Nov 1st move in date, but could be earlier.

rsheil

Beach Comber
Aug 24, 2013
Hi 2 MD family
for rent 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath house in planned community
Seagrove /30A with 2 pools ,tennis ,walking trails
$1550 per month
rent now to May 30,2013
shown by appointment
R

gee0113

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2012
Hi

I have a 3 bedroom 3 1/2 bath townhouse in Santa Rosa Beach for lease. Available now and prefer a 6 month to 1 yr lease. I am leasing fully furnished including water, electricity, garbage and basic cable and internet for $2500. Pets are welcome with a non-refundable security deposit depending on # of pets and size. Security deposit is equal to 1 months rent. Let me know if you are interested and send me your email and I will send some photos. The townhouse is within walking distance to the beach (house located on beachside of 30A off Lakewood Dr in Mar A Lago subdivision), and also has a golf cart for rides to the beach as well. My email is: gweller13@gmail.com

Thanks
Gina