• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
We presently live in Sandestin and our daughter was accepted to Seaside Neighborhood School and we need to live closer to the school. We have impeccable references and pay our bills on time. We would love to move in Sept. or Oct. 1 if possible.

Thank you for your consideration

Tim Scallan
850-687-0416

waxdart

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2011
Congrats, i know getting in the school can be tough. I have a 2 bed condo in a quiet location on eastern lake. it's quite roomy and backs onto the forest so actually has a nice view. Are you looking for something bigger??

rsheil

Beach Comber
Aug 24, 2013
Hi 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath in Seagrove /30A
I will call you send my virtual tour
Rsheil

gee0113

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2012
Hi

I have a 3 bedroom 3 1/2 bath townhouse in Santa Rosa Beach for lease. I am leasing fully furnished including water, electricity, garbage and basic cable and internet for $2500. Let me know if you are interested and send me your email and I will send some photos. The townhouse is within walking distance to the beach (house located on beachside of 30A off Lakewood Dr in Mar A Lago subdivision), and also has a golf cart for rides to the beach as well. Let me know if you are interested. My email is: gweller13@gmail.com

Thanks
Gina