• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sweetbasil

Beach Crab
Jul 24, 2013
Hi! I posted awhile back looking for a 2 wk rental for our family of 7. While we haven't yet booked, we have picked Sept 28th for our arrival date. Seacrest is looking like a good fit for our family, so naturally I wondered about the lagoon pool. Can anyone staying in Seacrest use it? If not, who may? What is the cost?

I did a ton of searching online and can't find this out! Thanks in advance!

librarian

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2009
If u rent a house or condo in Seacrest beach (not inn at seacrest) then you should have access using laminated card left by the owner.
When renting I'd email/call to ask where the beach/pool access card will be left so you are sure.

librarian

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2009
If u rent a house or condo in Seacrest beach (not inn at seacrest) then you should have access using laminated card left by the owner.
When renting I'd email/call to ask where the beach/pool access card will be left so you are sure.

No extra cost and this does include Alexander at Palm ct. U can bring cooler but no glass and no drinking in the pool ( I'm sure you wouldn't anyway) they have people come by to check cards, keep down rowdiness and ensure general safety. Several restrooms and a few outside showers
Only bottled water and soda available at pool so byob. You can bike/walk to village so Walton (food Mexican and seacrest sundries and liquor store, fro yogurt etc) etc from there. Also Alys and Rosemary very close check their calendars for events.

sweetbasil

Beach Crab
Jul 24, 2013
Thank you librarian! Do you know where I can find the hours for the pool? We're going to be visiting in the offseason.