• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30aconcerned

Beach Lover
Oct 26, 2012
Just had dinner at Grayton Bar and Grill. Great food. The pork chop with mashed potatoes and sawmill gravy was exceptional. The fried grouper was very good. Very friendly staff and the ambience was truly southern hospitality. Best new restaurant opened this year. Definitely try it.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
We dined at GBC last week and it was excellent. We have been gone for the summer so it was a real treat to have. We had all appetizers and they were great. The shrimp and sausage gumbo some of the best I have ever had and I grew up in Louisiana and cook it myself. The crab cakes were up to the standard of Johnny Earls...one of my favorite all time chefs. Then we just had to try the gruyere cheese beignets and they were to die for. The sauces that were served with the crab cakes and the beignets were so good they could stand on their own. And I hear a rumor that Johnny's Caesar Salad will make a return to the menu after Labor Day...I am keeping my fingers crossed. Can't wait for my return visit.

spaglioni

Beach Lover
Dec 31, 2012
Props to Grayton Bar & Grill. Went last night and had the pork chops....great service, great food. Nice to see the inside of the old Criolla's. Man that brought back memories.