• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

micki

Beach Lover
May 20, 2006
Akron, Ohio
Does anyone know if Crabby Steve's will be open through the month of September? Hoping so with fingers crossed!

chanster

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
I'm a little confused. its says under the reviews i have to park somewere like rosemary and go on the beach and walk to high pt to get there? Can't i park near locacina and walk thew front gate at high pt or they won't let me in?

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I'm a little confused. its says under the reviews i have to park somewere like rosemary and go on the beach and walk to high pt to get there? Can't i park near locacina and walk thew front gate at high pt or they won't let me in?

It is confusing since they are located on a condo resort property. I don't think it's an issue to park on site normally but some people have reported problems in the past.

librarian

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2009
We were at Crabby Steve's yesterday (from beach) . Our waiter said they will be open to or thru October.
I have seen them close early though.
Reopen in spring

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
It's easy to get to. Just go to beach in Rosemary and walk towards High Pointe when you see blue roof, walk up the stairs and boom you are there, one of friendlist bartenders around.