• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Zebraspots

Beach Fanatic
May 15, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
BR is right. I was going to suggest going to the property appraiser site. That would give you a name and address to track them down too.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Thanks, all. I'll pass this info onto the association board pres. We have to figure out the exact house where the loud grinding noise is coming from. Frankly, I only here it from the parking lot, not when we're inside or on the porch, but someone's property seems to be in trouble and it must drive their nearby neighbors crazy.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
If it's "grinding", it could be a sewer lift station (also known as a grinder). This is Regional Utilities responsibility, and I don't think they need owner's permission to do repairs. (It's so easy to do diagnosis over the internet :)

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
If it's "grinding", it could be a sewer lift station (also known as a grinder). This is Regional Utilities responsibility, and I don't think they need owner's permission to do repairs. (It's so easy to do diagnosis over the internet :)

At least a crappy diagnosis.