• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I had one that Ivan knocked out. It will be replaced some day. I need some permanant residents on the beach that will help out.

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
Nice job SJ! You have a photo gallery for those expensive pics? Great job, I'm impressed! :clap_1:

phdphay

Beach Fanatic
Mar 7, 2005
Here are some photos. The last time we were at Seagrove in early May, the walkover was covered in sand up to the third stair. Now we literally have to climb to get to the first stair. My husband is 6'8", and you can see that the first step is 2-3 feet above the sand.

The appearance of the beach makes me sad, but the water is absolutely gorgeous! Nice and clear for spotting sharks.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
phdphay said:
Here are some photos. The last time we were at Seagrove in early May, the walkover was covered in sand up to the third stair. Now we literally have to climb to get to the first stair. My husband is 6'8", and you can see that the first step is 2-3 feet above the sand.

The appearance of the beach makes me sad, but the water is absolutely gorgeous! Nice and clear for spotting sharks.

Be sure not to let him forget the sunscreen. :lol: