• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Good luck guys. Looks like you are in the building that used to house The Love Shack. I'm from South Louisiana so I'm looking forward to trying your menu. FYI - I didn't see the restaurant's address on your website. Might want to check that.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Cant wait to try this. :clap:

mvy

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2008
Had lunch there this week. It was fabulous! Authentic cajun cuisine! Great food and service.

nolagal

Beach Comber
May 31, 2007
I've heard more than a few people struggle with the name. It is pronounced "Mare-uh-Knee". The namesake was an interesting fellow: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Xavier_Philippe_de_Marigny_de_Mandeville

Its also a great neighborhood near the FQ and is home to Frenchman St. the best area for live music in NOLA. If you've seen Glen David Andrews play around here, next time you're in NOLA go hear him on a Friday night at 3Muses. It's one of the best shows you'll see.

Last edited:

kwalsh0001

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2006
SRB
Wow....! Given a tip from a friend, we did dinner last night at Marigny..... "Let the good foods roll"! The meal was outstanding. We started with stellar seafood gumbo and crab cake appetizers, shared a wedge salad, peaked with the "to die for" crawfish etoufee, and relaxed with the "perfect finish" bread pudding and cheesecake deserts. Everything was superb. Speedy service, very attentive and very friendly service, and good casual atmosphere. Marigny has a menu that will bring us back often (check out the daily specials when there). Realistic pricing. A little off the beaten track (north of 98, on Hewitt Road), but worth the gas to get there. Highly recommend...... great NOLA cuisine hits SRB.... Enjoy....Bon Appétit......!!