• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
:wave:**Seaside Animal Rescue is desperate for several Volunteers to help us at our Roadside Activity Fundraiser, Sat, Oct 5th, from 8 to 4 located at Grayton Beach 30A/283. We would love for you to be able to stay entire day but even any time in between would be great, even just a couple of hours. We are starting extra early due to Seaside's BiAnnual Yard Sale so that will be bring us extra early heavy morning traffic.

I will be providing food and drinks! I have just had these events before and never have enough people. Please consider coming out and helping us to raise rescue funds for our rescue. We are a high volume "no kill" rescue helping our community and adjacent communities and even out of state urgents.

Rescue Event: Date: Sat, Oct 5th, 2013
Time: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m

You can either email me at: seapawsanimalrescue@gmail.com to sign up or just show up.

If you are unable to make it and would like to make a contribution. Please go to www.paypal.com and Send To: seasideanimalrescue@gmail.com Or Mail To: Seaside Rescue c/o Snyder at 691 Mallet Bayou Rd, Freeport, Florida 32439 Or Call a donation into our vet office at Village Vet 850-837-9261 or Mail to our Vet at 155 Stahlman Ave, Destin, Florida 32541. We always have ongoing emergency surgeries, hw treatments, spay/neuters, allergy shots, meds, and more.
Thank you!!

:thanks: Danielle

Attachments

• SeasideAnimalRescuer1[3].jpg
    SeasideAnimalRescuer1[3].jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 114
  • SeasideRescueBusCardSample1.jpg
    SeasideRescueBusCardSample1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 121
  • redwithheartstopanimalabusedec2011.jpg
    redwithheartstopanimalabusedec2011.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 122
  • 38DogA pawwith30doga.jpg
    38DogA pawwith30doga.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

sharkstooth

Beach Lover
May 24, 2011
Um, maybe just a rumor, but I heard, no yard sale in seaside, it's going to be at gulf place, October 21.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Um, maybe just a rumor, but I heard, no yard sale in seaside, it's going to be at gulf place, October 21.

You are right. I just checked the calender and it's not on there. But Seaside is having a Merchant Sidewalk Sale and the regular Farmer's Market so that will help. I had no idea that they stopped doing the yard sale. Thank you for the info!!! :thanks:

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
I have only had a couple inquiries to volunteer but no final confirmation. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD
that we need volunteers. We need 10 minimum. I just lost the last reliable volunteers I had. They
had to move back to Atlanta and are not able to make it back down. Please text me at 850-797-0526 and/or Email me at: seapawsanimalrescue@gmail.com if you can make it. I need people from 8a.m. to 4p.m. but any time in between will work as well. Thank you!

DestinDeb

Beach Lover
Sep 28, 2012
I'd like to volunteer. Is this an adotion event or a fund raising event or both. Just wondering so I can tell people about it, what activites will you have to raise money? Thank you.