• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

RTR

Beach Comber
Aug 10, 2011
blue mtn.
hey sowal, where do you get your car worked on around here? my brake light is on. looking for any recommendations, experiences, etc. good or bad. thanks in advance

Shells

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2010
Scotty's if u don't mind paying an arm & a leg. If u want honest, great work that's reasonably priced, it's worth the drive to Frimet in Panama City Beach.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Have used Frimet for many years on a variety of cars, domestic and import, and have been treated to excellent work at reasonable prices. Mark and Mike 233-6070

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
I used Scotty for about 15 years and his prices have gotten so high my family simply cannot use him anymore. I now use a mobile mechanic who comes to you. He just fixed my Jeep and did an awesome job for a fair price. He even picked it up when he needed to work on it at his shop and when it was done, he brought it back to my house! No having to get it towed to the shop. His name is Ray Barillo and his number is 850-368-2659. He will come to you and diagnose the problem and give you an estimate.