• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ohio Girl

Beach Lover
Feb 13, 2006
Sagamore Hills OH
We'll be down at our cottage later this month and we may need to repair/replace our front door. Can anyone recommend a good, reliable repairman/handyman that has experience with exterior doors? Thank you.

evan

Beach Comber
Dec 20, 2012
Laura i'm a little confused.If the person doesn't need homewatch services would they still call you for repair services or does the person have to use your homewatch services for you to give them a name of a repairman?

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Laura i'm a little confused.If the person doesn't need homewatch services would they still call you for repair services or does the person have to use your homewatch services for you to give them a name of a repairman?

I believe Laura is saying that she can handle it for someone who is not in town, as part of her home services. Good to know..

sherlyncom

Beach Lover
Nov 22, 2008
Call Blue Gulf Construction, LLC They do renovations, handyman repairs, remodeling and new construction. They are licensed and insured.

image-1597923350.jpg

michaelpearce587

Beach Crab
Nov 12, 2013
I had my front door replaced by Champion Window (they manufacture doors and windows in their factory) and I got energy efficient, sturdy door which looks good as well. You could try their services. You need to select your front door with care as it needs to be strong and made from materials that suit the climatic area of your residence and should last.