• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kchalamidas

Beach Lover
Mar 12, 2013
Watercolor HOA dues are less than 1000/quarter. I was an owner there until recently but also was talking to someone who lives there currently who confirmed that they have not changed. All of what you mentioned as replaced should have been paid for out of established reserve accts.,unless you voted not to put money away for these expenses - your bad, and are now having to repay money borrowed in lieu of an assessment.

Thank you for the feedback! I did some research and it seems like hoas for watercolor are at 4000/ year which is over 1300/ quarter.. See http://www.davisprop.com/watercolor.php

kchalamidas

Beach Lover
Mar 12, 2013
Watercolor HOA dues are less than 1000/quarter. I was an owner there until recently but also was talking to someone who lives there currently who confirmed that they have not changed. All of what you mentioned as replaced should have been paid for out of established reserve accts.,unless you voted not to put money away for these expenses - your bad, and are now having to repay money borrowed in lieu of an assessment.

i also wanted to add that they are different "types" of property. Sometimes hoas will include exterior insurance, utilities (example water in this case), and other things so you can't really compare apples with oranges. You will not find a condo in Watercolor 50 feet from the beach for 230,000 and the dues would not be $460 per month...

coastaljewel

Beach Comber
Sep 11, 2005
www.gonecoastal.com
HOA Dues Vs. Condo Dues

Thank you for the feedback! I did some research and it seems like hoas for watercolor are at 4000/ year which is over 1300/ quarter.. See http://www.davisprop.com/watercolor.php

Hi I'm the real estate agent for the Dune Villas property. Perhaps it would be helpful to explain... there is a difference between Homeowner Association Dues; on a HOME in Watercolor, they are about 1050 per quarter, and this provides for use of common areas, amenities, and all the great "stuff" at Watercolor. However, if you had a condo at Watercolor, you Association Dues would be is the range of 2900 to 3000 per QUARTER depending on the building, size of unit, etc. as the Dues include the Exterior Insurance Assessments, Reserves, and likely some utilitiies. The Seagrove Dune Villas Condo Unit 9 A has Association Dues of $460 monthly also includes the exterior Insurance policies (hurricane, wind, and hazard) common areas, reserves, etc. So, you really can't compare (well you can...but it is not a true comparison) the Homeowner Dues on a HOUSE in Watercolor to a condominium. If you do, at least compare condos to condos.... If you look at other Beachside condos, I think you will find that the Seagrove Dune Villas complex is within line for a complex of its age AND proximity to the beach! Hope this helps.

Julie Dorathy
Prudential Pen Fed Realty
850-585-6636

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Hi I'm the real estate agent for the Dune Villas property. Perhaps it would be helpful to explain... there is a difference between Homeowner Association Dues; on a HOME in Watercolor, they are about 1050 per quarter, and this provides for use of common areas, amenities, and all the great "stuff" at Watercolor. However, if you had a condo at Watercolor, you Association Dues would be is the range of 2900 to 3000 per QUARTER depending on the building, size of unit, etc. as the Dues include the Exterior Insurance Assessments, Reserves, and likely some utilitiies. The Seagrove Dune Villas Condo Unit 9 A has Association Dues of $460 monthly also includes the exterior Insurance policies (hurricane, wind, and hazard) common areas, reserves, etc. So, you really can't compare (well you can...but it is not a true comparison) the Homeowner Dues on a HOUSE in Watercolor to a condominium. If you do, at least compare condos to condos.... If you look at other Beachside condos, I think you will find that the Seagrove Dune Villas complex is within line for a complex of its age AND proximity to the beach! Hope this helps.

Julie Dorathy
Prudential Pen Fed Realty
850-585-6636

My bad. You are right in that I was comparing my HOA dues for houses vs condos. There are differences. Thanks for the clarification.

kchalamidas

Beach Lover
Mar 12, 2013
What is the approximate ground level elevation of this unit?

I'm sorry, I don't have the answer to that. However if you are interested, you can reach my agent, Julie Dorathy, and she will be able to help with that. Her info is listed above. Thanks!