• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Congrats to the Vols.

I wish I coud say that about the Gators. Now if GA would just lose.EDIT : THEY DID! AND SOUTH CAROLINA LOST. WHAT A CRAZY DAY!

It has been such a crazy day for SEC football! I just have to say I am very proud of the Vols fighting and not giving up in order to get a win over #11 South Carolina. I just had a feeling that Butch Jones would get an SEC signature win under his belt during his first season, and he has. We definitely have the right guy as our coach. Go Big Orange!

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
And how about that one handed catch by true freshman Marquez North?! And the throw by Worley to where only North could catch that ball?! Justin Worley is a different looking quarterback versus during the first few games of the season. Can we say in the ESPN top ten plays of college football weekend?! I think so!

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
LSU is in serious trouble, fixing to be down 17-0, and Clemson is in huge trouble! Down 17-0 as well to Florida State!

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
The number three team in the land falls to the number five team in the land. This week has really been turned upside down on its head. Not to mention, Oregon is only up by ten over Washington State. And coached by none other than Mike Leach, former coach of Texas Tech.

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Well, scratch that. Oregon ended up pulling away, but still a good game played by Washington State.

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
South Carolina @ Tennessee (Go Vols!) (The game I am most proud of right here!) Big win for the Vols!