• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

HogtownGirl

Beach Comber
Aug 2, 2013
3/2 recently renovated home, private fenced yard, cul de sac, pet allowed with security deposit,
Cottage style architecture, front porch, hot tub in back yard, garage. $1750/month.
Located near Louis Louis Restaurant.

bjbbeauchamp

Beach Comber
Dec 29, 2011
home for rent in santa rosa beach

3/2 recently renovated home, private fenced yard, cul de sac, pet allowed with security deposit,
Cottage style architecture, front porch, hot tub in back yard, garage. $1750/month.
Located near Louis Louis Restaurant.

Pictures??

HogtownGirl

Beach Comber
Aug 2, 2013
Well we are almost through with the renovation, the tile floor will be installed after Thanksgiving, so the house should be ready the first week of December. The hot tub is ready to go and perfect on the private backyard deck for entertaining. This house is very private with a large fenced backyard for your dog and a garden in front. The garage is all yours with a workbench and storage right off the laundry room. Off street parking in the drive for 2 cars but the street is a cul de sac so no traffic worries.
Will post photos tomorrow.
Please let us know if you are interested, I believe we have figured out the SoWal Forum, but no guarantee yet!

bjbbeauchamp

Beach Comber
Dec 29, 2011
Well we are almost through with the renovation, the tile floor will be installed after Thanksgiving, so the house should be ready the first week of December. The hot tub is ready to go and perfect on the private backyard deck for entertaining. This house is very private with a large fenced backyard for your dog and a garden in front. The garage is all yours with a workbench and storage right off the laundry room. Off street parking in the drive for 2 cars but the street is a cul de sac so no traffic worries.
Will post photos tomorrow.
Please let us know if you are interested, I believe we have figured out the SoWal Forum, but no guarantee yet!

That would be great! If you can't post pictures on here could you please email them to me at bjbbeauchamp@yahoo.com
Thank you!:D

Kami81

Beach Comber
Nov 29, 2013
Could you email me pics and details please? Very interested :) thank you have a great weekend

DaveDenise

Beach Crab
Dec 6, 2013
My wife and I are building a new home in Santa Rosa Ridge that will be finished around Mar 31, but we must vacate our current home by Feb1. Any chance of a 2 month (Feb, Mar) rental?