• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Coming up in just a few weeks!!

Golf spots are filling up so if you want to participate in a great charity raising money for local breast cancer patients sign up today!!

You can sign up online www.foreher.net or email me amy@foreher.net

100% of the money raised from the golf outing will be donated to local women who are struggling financially due to medical bills caused by breast cancer treatment. The board of Fore Her is compiled of local men & women who serve as volunteers.

We are also still looking for sponsors. Hole sponsorship is only a $200 donation. Sponsorship donations are key to raising money to help women. If you don't golf, or can't golf please consider being a hole sponsor. (this can be done online also!)

Thank you for your support!!

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
October 26 will be here before you know it!

Golf spots are filling up so if you want to participate in a great charity raising money for local breast cancer patients sign up today!!

You can sign up online www.foreher.net or email me amy@foreher.net

100% of the money raised from the golf outing will be donated to local women who are struggling financially due to medical bills caused by breast cancer treatment. The board of Fore Her is compiled of local men & women who serve as volunteers.

If you don't golf come out & visit the wonderful volunteers and check out our silent auction.

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
October 26 is this Saturday! One of the women we are raising money for is Rita Suanders Lehman. Search her out on FB or search for her website. She has an amazing story and one that is all to common.

We have a few spots left and some great silent auction items to win!

To reserve you spot or team email me amy@foreher.net

If you don't golf come out & visit the wonderful volunteers and check out our silent auction.

Stan Hall

Beach Lover
May 21, 2013
Do you still need sponsors for the golf event? Thanks Stan Hall Emerald Coast Motor Cars 830 3083

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
October 26 is tomorrow!

We have a few spots left and some great silent auction items to win!

To reserve you spot or team call me 699-3233 or email me amy@foreher.net