• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Happy Hippie

Beach Crab
Oct 24, 2013
Today around 8 am our 2 dogs ran away. They ran off with out there collars. One came back around 5 pm. Sasha is the missing pitbull mix. She is very friendly and sweet. She has radar ears and a black mouth. Her fur is buck skin colored. She was last seen in Santa Rosa Beach near the Las Roblas Grande Dr. If you find her thank you and you may reach me at 850 687 1180.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
We sre still looking she has not been found. If you see her please let us know.

I rec'd your fb mess and shared her with several people in the area. PLEASE EVERYONE KEEP A LOOK OUT. She could be anywhere by now. Please watch for her to be walking and wondering around, might be in our forest and park area's, and someone might even be seen walking her or she could be in someone's yard.SashaLostDogSRBOct252013.jpg

Last edited:

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
I rec'd your fb mess and shared her with several people in the area. PLEASE EVERYONE KEEP A LOOK OUT. She could be anywhere by now. Please watch for her to be walking and wondering around, might be in our forest and park area's, and someone might even be seen walking her or she could be in someone's yard.View attachment 33850

Think we just found her at Walton County AC. I hope it's her!