• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seabyrd

Beach Crab
Jun 2, 2013
currently managing homes and condos in Watersound, Watercolor, Seagrove, Dune Allen, Seacrest, and Blue Mountain. Let us discuss a personal plan for your home that is tailored to you. We are family owned and operated and can offer outstanding attention to your home and the specific needs and requests of our homeowners.
We encourage Homeowner useage. YOU WILL NET MORE SIMPLY BECAUSE ARE RATES ARE LOWER THAN MOST, OUR MAINTENANCE COSTS ARE LESS, WE DON'T NICKEL AND DIME YOU WITH LINEN POOLS, MAINTENANCE FEES, CHARGES TO CHANGE FILTERS AND LIGHT BULBS .
850-585-3598 OR 850- 399-1391untitled.jpg

Attachments

• Sand Dollar Flyer.pdf
    281.1 KB · Views: 127
Last edited by a moderator:

chanster

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
I looked at your site last year as I was pondering moving from my my property manager and it looks like you raised your rate from 12% to 18%. that's a big jump

seabyrd

Beach Crab
Jun 2, 2013
Thanks for replying, we would be thrilled to look at our program with you. Let's sit down and take a look at your current property management results for 2013 and see how you would have fared on our program. We have saved thousands of dollars for our current homeowners who switched from other companies. We have been told by our homeowners that our rates are far lower the majority of other companies. Rates are important, but so is customer service and getting the most out of your home's weekly rates. You can be leaving money on the table if a rental company prices your home too cheap. The is a variety of factors, if you want to just compare, we'd be happy to meet with you.