• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
My bad...been out of town the last couple of days and didn't see pm
Iowa if it isn't too late.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Well, Penn St., losing in OT, and Maryland, losing at the end of regulation sure have hurt me tonight. Started out 5-1 and then was 1-5. Looks like I'm only going to have 1 of the last 3 correct the way Baylor is getting destroyed and Ole Miss is losing also.

Last edited:

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Week 13 SoWal Pick'ems results

Congratulations to Autigr89, Iris, Lady D and me(thanks BR) for tying for the season lead. Next week will determine the Regular Season Champion(s). Congratulations to Iris for the sole week 13 lead with 11 correct picks.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hey everyone, here are the week 14 picks. Cnest has had them ready but has had problems getting on here. If you can copy and paste the picks into your word or notepad on your computer and if you can post them here do so, if not email them to beachrunner32459@gmail.com. This email is set up just for people to send their picks to. The site keeps going up and down. The first two games are Thursday games, deadline 6 p.m. CST. There is one Friday game, deadline is 2 p.m. CST, and for the Saturday games deadline is 9 a.m. CST.

Texas Tech @ Texas
Ole Miss @ Mississippi St
Miami (Fla.) @ Pittsburgh
Ohio St @ Michigan +14.5
Florida St @ Florida +27.5
Duke @ North Carolina
Maryland @ N. Carolina St
Alabama @ Auburn +11.5
Northwestern @ Illinois
Georgia @ Georgia Tech
Notre Dame +14.5 @ Stanford
Tennessee @ Kentucky
Clemson @ South Carolina
Texas A&M @ Missouri
UCLA @ USC

Last edited:
Hey everyone, here are the week 14 picks. Cnest has had them ready but has had problems getting on here. If you can copy and paste the picks into your word or notepad on your computer and if you can post them here do so, if not email them to beachrunner32459@gmail.com. This email is set up just for people to send their picks to. The site keeps going up and down. The first two games are Thursday games, deadline 6 p.m. CDT. There is one Friday game, deadline is 2 p.m. CDT, and for the Saturday games deadline is 9 a.m. CDT.

Texas Tech @ Texas
Ole Miss @ Mississippi St
Miami (Fla.) @ Pittsburgh
Ohio St @ Michigan +14.5
Florida St @ Florida +27.5
Duke @ North Carolina
Maryland @ N. Carolina St
Alabama @ Auburn +11.5
Northwestern @ Illinois
Georgia @ Georgia Tech
Notre Dame +14.5 @ Stanford
Tennessee @ Kentucky
Clemson @ South Carolina
Texas A&M @ Missouri
UCLA @ USC
Actually it's CST, not CDT. Please post on sowal if you can. If not, send them to me at beachrunner32459@gmail.com.