• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mvy

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2008
Had the Chicken Clemenceau for lunch yesterday. It was fabulous! Had it delivered to the house since hubby was recovering from oral surgery. It was delivered within 30 minutes of when I ordered it by one of the owners. Such a nice guy. I hope this community will support these great people.

SkinShark

Beach Lover
Aug 16, 2012
Two words-YARD BIRD-

Had the YARD BIRD for the first time tonight, and let's just say it tastes like bacon that melts your mouth. You get half a bird-a side and a wedge salad. I got the asparagus as my side-

I have not had fried chicken this good since I lived in Georgia-so YEARS-I forgot what I was missing out on....

The Marigny

Beach Lover
Aug 21, 2013
We must say that our first three months have been great! A huge thank you to everyone who has been our guest so far. Judging by your feedback, it seems we are doing something right! As we strive to set the standard and maintain our strong local following, we want to remind everyone that we DO NOT close during the winter. The Marigny is open year round! Within the coming weeks, we'll be introducing some killer new additions to the restaurant, such as our intriguing wine list, our indoor craft cocktail bar, catering menus, SICC (Service Industry) specials, the list goes on and on! Stay tuned, and laissez les bon temps rouler!

Jason and Chris

ddw8279

Beach Crab
Jul 7, 2013
Where are you located? I'm sorry but this is the first I've heard of you. Is your menu online?

The Marigny

Beach Lover
Aug 21, 2013
ddw8279 - We are located off of Hwy 98. The street before the new TerraMar Apts and Walmart is E Hewitt. Take a right and head toward the bay. We are about 3/4 mile down the road, on the left. Our menu is available on the website, themarignysrb.com. We looking forward to having you!

SoWalGasMD

Beach Crab
Nov 11, 2012
I too am a big fan if this establishment. Great food and service! Love the yardbird and jambalaya! Keep up the great work!