• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Congratulations to Jill Tanner, ShallowsFuzz, kurt, and me for the wk 15 lead with 7 correct picks. I managed to hang on to win the Regular Season Championship. Special Congratulations to the AU Tigers for a magical season!
The Bowl Games are a chance to for everyone to start over. I encourage everyone to get another picker involved!

Attachments

• 2013-12-08_0815.png
    2013-12-08_0815.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Something has changed with regards to posting pictures, therefore the different look. Kurt, is this intentional?

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Congratulations to Jill Tanner, ShallowsFuzz, kurt, and me for the wk 15 lead with 7 correct picks. I managed to hang on to win the Regular Season Championship. Special Congratulations to the AU Tigers for a magical season!
The Bowl Games are a chance to for everyone to start over. I encourage everyone to get another picker involved!

Can't wait for the bowl picks. I really hate I did poorly these last 3 weeks of picks. I really used poor judgment. Oh well. A 3rd place finish is equal to my best that I finished. Not too bad. Bring on the bowl games.

zuni

Beach Lover
Jun 29, 2010
Hi Lady D, don't know what happened. Iris and I are showing 0's and we emailed beach runner with picks last Tuesday. She responded so we know she got them. We have been out of pocket until today??? Deedee.

zuni

Beach Lover
Jun 29, 2010
Hi Lady D, don't know what happened. Iris and I are showing 0's and we emailed beach runner with picks last Tuesday. She responded so we know she got them. We have been out of pocket until today??? Deedee.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
I was just made aware of some private message picks. I have made the appropriate updates...

2013-12-08_1447.png