• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

indianapolice

Beach Comber
Aug 11, 2011

Please help us locate a good Cleaning Service - must be licensed, bonded, / insured or be willing to sign a notarized liability release waiver

We have two small VRBO homes www.vacationon30a.com A 2 bedroom (950 total sq ft) and another 3 bedroom (1100 square ft). They are both located inside the Village of Blue Mountain neighborhood off 30A and CR83 (Blue Mountain Beach).

Since 2010 we have had a very good cleaning lady that took great care of our properties. Now she has decided to retire and we find ourselves looking for someone who can fill some big shoes and high expectations. We are hunting for: 1st RELIABLE - 2nd PROVIDES QUALITY - 3rd A REASONABLE PRICE.

If anyone can help us with recommendations or who to contact please reply or feel free to email us getawayon30a@gmail.com we need to find someone by Jan 1st 2014.

Thanks in advance!

Andrea Giuliano

Beach Crab
Nov 10, 2015
Thank you for the inquiry.

Voted #1 home cleaning company for 2015.
Feel free to view our website:

SoWalClean.com

We are licensed, bonded & fully insured. My husband and I personally inspect each home to ensure the highest quality. We are green, eco-friendly & use the highest end HEPA vacuums. Contact me with any questions. 850-687-2077.
Andrea Photo.JPG
-Andrea-