• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
We had planned to come by Sowal after our bowl game (Orlando, Russell Athletic Bowl, UofL vs Miami:) but the place we wanted to stay booked up suddenly. So, when I got back home, I added a week in July to our one week in June. We will return:) We've been busy with football - went to Tampa for South Florida game in October and returned to Florida - Orlando - for bowl game. We have men's and women's season basketball tickets (at Yum) so we have been really busy with 3 sports. Now we settle down to two sports, then add baseball (Bats - the Reds farm team - and UL) and softball - only a few of these games because it's too cold. After that we start working in the yards and following all the Derby stuff that is now almost a month long. Before you know it, we'll be back. Happy New Year, Ellen

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Was Kathydwells at the Sugar Bowl last pm????:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, cnestg8r, can you give us a listing of where we all stand after tonight's games? I think that things are pretty close.

Also I was thinking about a pick'ems soiree. January 11 or 18 are my first suggestions. 25th is not an option for us because it's our daughter's birthday. Everyone who has ever been involved in the pick'ems is invited (especially 30ASkunkape). If those dates don't work, we'll have to make it later due to cnestg8r's work schedule.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
In the event of FSU winning Monday night, we will have a 3-way time for Bowl Champion and a 2-way tie for Grand Champion. The Pickers involve include Beach Runner, Iris, Arkiehawg and me. As a potential tie-breaker, these four pickers need to send a PM to Lady D by noon CST, Monday. After noon Monday, Lady D will then post these four tie-breaker picks to the following question:

The game is composed of 60 minutes of regulation time. How many minutes and seconds are left in the game when FSU gets the lead and never looses it?

For example, if FSU holds the lead from 10 minutes and 15 seconds left in the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] quarter, the answer would be 40:15 even if there is more scoring by either team.

Closest Picker wins the tie-breaker. If the game goes to an unlikely over-time, the ties will share the championship.

Last edited:

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Sorry for the complexity...
Tie Breaker Example:
2014-01-04_1139.png

The answer would be 7:48.

Last edited: