• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

shaq

Beach Comber
Sep 17, 2011
2 bedroom 1.5 bath townhouse right on 30 A a cross from the beach. 2 swimming pool ,2 tennis courts . 1200 sf furnished $1200 pet friendly .

lparris8

Beach Crab
Jan 2, 2014
Perfect

I am looking to move to the area. I am currently seeking employment and a home. I am a single mom. I do currently have a small pet, but he is house trained very well. The area would be perfect. I am just wondering if you can maybe offer some advice or references on any available jobs there that would be so great. Thank you so much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon. feel free to message me at Lenaparris8@gmail.com

tsimmons77

Beach Comber
Jul 22, 2010
Can you send more info, pricing or pictures to me at tsimmons77@gmail.com We are serious renters and are looking to move as soon as possible. We are looking to move off 30-A and do have 2 small pets.

Thanks

weezie11

Beach Comber
Nov 4, 2013
Hi,
Could you send pics please? I am interested in leasing your property. I am a 33 yr old single female who already lives in the area. I recently re-located from Atlanta and I am opening a clothing store in Feb. Please let me know if this property is still available.