• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Robert D

Beach Lover
Jul 2, 2008
www.seasidefl.com
Airstreams are a passion of mine and others who appreciate efficient design, and fond memories of bygone days on the road. The Airstreams are meant to be temporary "business incubators" allowing a low-cost entry point for single proprietors. Alas they will one day be a fond memory of Seaside days gone by.

BeachRob

Beach Lover
Nov 30, 2012
Where do the cars go? Adding commercial and residential south of 30A + capping off the mixed use condos north of 30A. Where do the visitors park?

Also, where do the bikes go during the high season? The end spaces are big bicycle parking lots during July 4 and concerts.

Last edited:

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Where do the cars go? Adding commercial and residential south of 30A + capping off the mixed use condos north of 30A. Where do the visitors park? Also, where do the bikes go during the high season? The end spaces are big bicycle parking lots during July 4 and concerts.
You know what they say,"Money Talks". This Seaside place is already a Zoo in season adding new stuff at the expense of taking away Space is questionable. I think it will drive visitors to the suburbs aka. Grayton BMB, Seagrove etc.

BeachRob

Beach Lover
Nov 30, 2012
You know what they say,"Money Talks". This Seaside place is already a Zoo in season adding new stuff at the expense of taking away Space is questionable. I think it will drive visitors to the suburbs aka. Grayton BMB, Seagrove etc.

I think if money could talk, it would say, "Don't do this."

Cars and bikes carry the people that carry the money into the businesses that pay the rents- often as a portion of revenue. Every business in the newly designed town center will languish if traffic is choked and customers can't get to vendors for lack of parking.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Change is not always good. Upgrades are great, but reinventing something after 30 years doesn't males sense to me.

That statement makes it sound like Seaside built out 30 years ago and has looked like it has since then. That's not true, Seaside has been through multiple major changes over the year.