• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Lloyd's Cleaning & Maintenance Service has added carpet and tile deep cleaning using the Rotovac 360i...you can see it here... http://www.carpet-cleaning-equipment.net/rotovac-360i.shtml It designed to clean and revive your carpet to like new...it gets the deep down stuff a lot of wands leave behind...it truly deep cleans the carpet...The rotating head and three water jets insures the best possible clean...Most carpet cleaners are in and out...im there a few hours so you know you are getting your moneys worth...I can also restore a lot of carpets you think would need to be replaced...this machine is awesome...can also do restreches and carpet and tile repairs..Remember Lloyd's Cleaning & Maintenance Service as your one stop for your vacation rentals or your private residence...call today for a free in home estimate.

Some services we offer:

Carpet and tile deep cleaning (carpet and tile repairs, carpet re-stretch)
Residential or commercial housekeeping (deep or regular cleans)
painting and sheet-rock repairs
pressure washing
Most maintenance issues

If you don't see it listed that doesn't mean we don't do it...give us a call we cover most things needed to up keep your property.

I hope everyone had a Happy New Year!! Like with most major holidays comes family, friends and the clean up. Let us help you get things back in order. Carpets dirty from heavier traffic? Carpet and tile a little dirtier due to all the rain we've had this holidays? Or maybe you just have that room of carpet that you may think needs replacing, well let my Rotovac 360i work for you to save time and money having to replace. Call us for a free in home estimate.

Starting Mon. 20th will be giving one room free with whole house carpet cleans. Once you have had your carpets cleaned with the Rotovac 360i, you will never want a regular wand clean again. So contact me today for free in home estimate and get on schedule now before all spots are gone...will be doing this week of 20th through 24th.

Also if anyone has a really bad carpet that a standard wand didnt get clean, would love opportunity to take a go at it...will be filming so I can post on website.

njackie

Beach Lover
Nov 18, 2004
We used this great guy to stretch our carpets! Service and result were excellent!

kymmorriss

Beach Crab
Feb 3, 2014
Freeport
Glen has cleaned the carpet of several of my listings. When I went in these homes, my first thought was that the owner needed to replace the carpet. Glen always says "Give me a shot and I can make the carpet look like new". Each time there has been no replacement carpet needed. And when Glen says "If you don't see it listed that doesn't mean we don't do it"..that is so true. He has come to my rescue on more than one occasion...the time I had to move twice in two weeks, a house that needed painting in two days, an emergency pressure washing of a driveway with rust stains, a faucet that would not stop leaking, a backyard that needed clearing of trees and brush..the list goes on and on. I have known Glen and his wife Ena for 6 years and with Glen's ability to do just about anything around the house and Ena's ability to clean like no one I have ever seen, they make the perfect team. I love Glen and Ena and so will you!!!

erinstrausscm

Beach Crab
Feb 20, 2014
Last week I have cleaning the my dirty carpet with the help of wife and son. It is very hardworking work. So I have decided to hire carpet cleaner service provider instead of DIY service. click her